Our client, a leading entertainment network located in West LA, is looking for a Commercial Admin Assistant to join their creative team! This is an onsite ongoing freelance opportunity with great potential to convert into a permanent position.
- Develop daily logs, schedules, and programming information for various projects (commercials, promos, billboards, etc.)
- Handle all commercial materials and documents to ensure timely delivery
- Generate reports and provide status updates to internal teams
- Verify data entries according to the company’s publishing protocols
- Perform additional admin duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Television trafficking experience strongly preferred
- Flexible schedule; willing to work overtime as needed
If you’re interested and available, please send your current resume.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Syndicatebleu (Syndicatebleu.com) takes a creative approach to recruiting that leads to smarter connections. From freelance to direct hire, we have a knack for assessing people's skills, and making magic happen. We conduct a personal portfolio analysis to get a sense of our talent's aesthetic, design sensibilities, and creative vision. Our cultivated network of contacts helps us stay sharp in the industry's ever-changing landscape.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)