Hospital Sales Specialist Neurology – Los Angeles
$100,000 - $130,000 + car + bonus.
EPM Scientific is currently searching for an Neurology Account Manager is responsible for direct promotion and physician education for a break through Rare Diseases product, within a truly exciting biotech.
This role will be covering the key South Los Angeles territory including major markets of: South Los Angeles. The Neurology & Rare Diseases team is growing significantly at this point in time with this role collaborating closely with marketing, medical affairs & access.
As this role will involve launching a new product into the Neurology Market a successful applicant will implement marketing strategies to achieve short & long term launch objectives. As this role will be focusing on a niche disease area an ideal candidate will have an existing network in the Neurology space..
- Promotion and launch in the Neurology space
- Educate physicians and other health care professionals about client Neurology & Rare Diseases product portfolio
- Achieve sales targets working as an individual contributor to build this sales territory
- Represent the main point of contact for physicians & health care professionals in the South LA area.
- Identify key physicians, health care providers and organizations within assigned territory
- Maintain strong relationships with health care professionals and physicians in specified territories
- Comply with all legal/regulatory guidelines of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, the Prescription Drug Marketing Act, the Pharma Code, OIG guidelines, and all other applicable federal and state regulations
- 4 year college degree is preferred (scientific education preferred)
- Post Grad or Business School background is preferred
- 5+ years pharmaceutical sales experience is preferred
- Experience of 3+ years in Neurology, Respiratory or Rare Diseases in preferred
- Rare Diseases or Neurology experience is significantly preferred
- Account Management experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge of product knowledge in the Neurology space
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel to meet territorial requirements
EPM Scientific is a global specialist recruitment company working exclusively in the Life Sciences industry. As an industry expert we understand that the ongoing changes within the Life Sciences industry make the ability to attract and maintain industry-leading talent a key priority.
As of today EPM Scientific has consultants based all over the world, from our own fully licensed and compliant offices in New York, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, London, Zurich, Berlin, Singapore, and Hong Kong, and unlike many other companies, we have grown organically.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)