A thriving telecommunication company is seeking an Internet field technician. Responsibilities include installing, optimizing, maintaining, trouble-shooting and repairing any Internet connectivity communication systems at the customer site and/or at our facility.
Our Technicians must have excellent communication skills, be motivated, customer service oriented and have a professional attitude and appearance.
- Networking design and configuration experience a plus
- Network+ Certifications
- Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Pull/Terminate CAT5/CAT6/RG6/RG11/Fiber Cabling
- Install various DSL experience a plus
- Install outlets, pulling cable, fire stopping and pre-termination including organizing, forming, dressing and labeling cables to industry standards
- Terminate, punch keystones and coaxial connectors, and light crimp connectors
- Diagnose and correct copper problems
- Perform cable splices for copper cable
- Contribute as a member of a project team, working to mitigate problems and working to be an equal team contributor at all times
- In good physical condition.
- Travel and on call maybe required
- Drug test, MVR, and criminal history check may be required
- Must be eligible for work in the United States
o Must hold Valid CDL and maintain good record with DMV
AerioConnect is a growing telecommunication company specializing in providing High Speed Internet, Digital Phone and Satellite Video services.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)