Termite Terry Pest Control Inc. has been in business for over 12 years and is currently expanding our office in Costa Mesa. If you are interested in working for a company with a positive, high performance culture and with a mission to provide the finest work to home and business owners in Orange County, contact us!
Our current job opportunity is in the field of Termite Inspection, Estimating and Sales. If you believe you are a top performing inspector & salesperson who can make a difference, send your resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources at Termite Terry Pest Control Inc.
Location: Costa Mesa
Employee: Full time, Monday – Friday. Work Saturdays when needed.
Manages Others: No
Job Type: Termite inspection, estimating & sales to home & business owners
Experience: At least 3 years of proven outside sales experience with top results. A background
in the termite industry, construction and home repair is a huge plus.
Service Area: Orange County and outlying areas. Fuel allowance provided.
Are You A Top Performer?
This role is for the Top Performer. If you are looking for an opportunity where you are rewarded for your results, then we have an opportunity for you. Currently, we have more quality leads than we are able to handle and the potential for future business growth is unlimited. As a member of our team, you will be dealing directly with homeowners, business owners, property managers and realtors to help them solve their termite problems and repair their homes & businesses as needed. An average person will earn $1,000 per week. Top Performers can expect $1,500 to $2,000 per week, or more.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Use an education based selling approach with homeowners, business owners, property managers and realtors to help them solve termite problems and to estimate the repairs which are necessary.
· Perform inspections then conduct face to face meetings with the decision makers and to influence them to take action.
· Take an entrepreneurial approach to your role by prospecting for leads, generating referrals, networking and conducting office presentations.
· Drive revenue to the company.
· Partner with in-house appointment setters to schedule meetings.
· Report activity and results on a daily basis.
· Candidates must have at least 3 years of proven outside sales experience with top results.
· Must pass mandatory State License Exam and background check
· Good driving record
· Be in good physical shape and be able to crawl through small quarters while doing inspections and estimating.
· Ideal candidates will have experience in and/or thrive in a very fast paced, demanding entrepreneurial environment and seek a sales career where they can build a business as if it were their own company.
If you believe you are a top performing inspector & salesperson who can make a difference, send your resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources at Termite Terry Pest Control Inc.
We are a high-end company that offers premium pest control, termite treatment, fumigation and wood repair services.