Position: AVP of Financial Planning & Analysis 2468-1
Location: Long Beach
• Lead the coordination and development of financial budgets, forecasts and performance analysis.
• Maintain close understanding of business risks and opportunities.
• Ensure key internal and external factors are built into the plan.
• Seek opportunities to standardize and streamline processes.
• Support the operating departments to ensure an analysis-based justification for the launch/continuation of business activities and strategic initiatives
• Support departments with financial plans and metrics required for business development and acquisitions
• Lead the development and preparation of communication regarding operating plans and financial performance for executive management, board of directors and external stakeholders
• Responsible for developing the organization's short- and long-term financial plans and identifying financial opportunities to improve the organization's profitability
BA, BS, in Finance, Accounting, or related field
8+ years of experience
New Leaf Staffing, Inc. is a healthcare staffing and consulting company specialized in providing our clients with highly qualified and professional personnel on a contract, contract to hire and direct hire basis.
What sets us apart from the competition is that with over 50 years of combined experience in Healthcare Staffing we have a proven system in place to provide our clients with the most experienced & professional personnel they need to thrive and to provide our candidate employees with the career of their dreams.
To our Employers
Our interest is in partnering with you through a collaborative process that will provide you with the perfect candidates who will not only be motivated and highly qualified but will also be a fit with your company culture. We are not interested in just providing you with a warm body to punch a time clock, so to insure we are providing you with the most professional and qualified personnel available, we first perform an intensive candidate analysis profile which enables us to then present you with a project outline of our extensive screening and testing processes, resulting in a final candidate presentation of 2 or 3 exceptional candidates who will already be a skill and personality match for your facility.
To our Candidates
We are unlike any other agency you may have worked for in the past, as we view you as our most valuable resource and partner. You are the face and lifeblood of our company; therefore, from the very first time you have contact with one of our recruiters you will be treated with the respect and courtesy you deserve. Not only do our professional recruiters have the interest of our clients in hand but they also have your best interests at heart. Our interest lies in placing you in a fulfilling career that will give you room for growth, stability and success.
Thank you for allowing New Leaf Staffing the opportunity to serve you.
New Leaf Staffing....
"Placing the right professional in the right career with the right company"
Location/Region: Long Beach, CA (US)