To support customers with (but not limited to) Amada Punch Presses. This includes installation, service, operational training, networking, programming training, software training, application training, and punching automation training. The duties are not exclusive of performing the same functions for Press Brakes, Shears and other general fabricating machines, including automated material loading/unloading machines.
• Proficient in trouble shooting mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, control systems as well as networks.
• Able to precisely follow layout drawings and blue prints used in the installation of equipment.
• Complete status (service) reports on a daily basis and expense reports on a weekly basis.
• The ability to communicate in the English language.
• Excellent customer relations and follow through.
• Managing the total equipment installation process at Customer site entailing use of hand tools, climbing, bending, stooping.
• Operation, applications, software, and part programming capabilities, and customer training of such.
• Use of Amada applications software used in line control and part programming.
• Regular travel within assigned territories.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• The ability to communicate in the Spanish (Mexican) language.
Reports to Regional Service Manager
A 4 yr degree in Electronics or a minimum of a 2 yr degree with related work experience preferred.
• Ability to analyze and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, optical and electrical systems.
• Ability to use hand tools, Volt/Ohm meter and Oscilloscope.
• Working knowledge of computers and Windows OS.
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
• Being accountable and responsible to service and support a customer through all aspects of the customer’s ownership of the machine.
Routine travel within assigned territories with occasional over night stays.
LIFTING: Average Weight: 50 lb. Frequency: Daily