Enterasource is a rapidly growing company specializing in used and refurbished enterprise and data center network equipment. We focus primarily on servers, storage devices, switches and routers. We are seeking a professional, qualified and motivated individual for the full-time position of Director of Technical Operations.
Our ideal candidate is one that is knowledgeable across multiple network manufacturer platforms that can oversee our server production and quality control on all outbound orders. We are looking for a “forward-thinking” individual with outstanding leadership skills that can establish efficient production and testing methods as well as train new and existing employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversee all technical aspects of order production, configurations, and procedures within.
· Establish detailed procedures for server production and testing of all network products across all manufacturers, including Dell, HP, Cisco, NetApp, and Nimble.
· Be involved in order pulling and production on a daily basis
· Create and manage Technical Support ticketing system for customer issues, correspondence and documentation
· Responsible for hiring new employees to fill any and all needs in order production and testing.
· Responsible for training existing and new employees on any and all applicable systems, testing procedures, etc.
· Work closely with Shipping and Receiving Dept. on pending orders to maximize order processing time.
· Evaluate and analyze cumulative customer technical issues to identify problems, correct them, and prevent from occurring in the future.
· Work closely with sales and admin personnel on order processing, product updates, and expected ship dates.
· Establish efficient testing procedures on all inbound product whether for inventory or immediate orders.
· Management experience with great leadership qualities
· Strong work ethic with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Experience and familiarity with Servers (Dell, HP, and Cisco) as well as Cisco, NetApp, and Nimble devices
· Minimum 5 years of network experience with most or all of the above network manufacturers
· Customer Service oriented spirit
· Experience with inventory management or transaction processing software
· Familiarity with technical support ticketing systems
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel especially, Office, Outlook)
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Full-time 40 hours per week
· Hours: 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday (overtime may be required on occasion)
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance coverage