Cornerstone Staffing Solutions is expanding it's Transportation Division and needs to hire a dynamic Transportation Recruiter who shares our passion for finding top-notch associates for our clients and providing outstanding customer service to both!
• Seek out qualified drivers, dispatchers, driver helpers, etc. (CDL - Class A)
• Source, screen, and interview top-notch candidates for a myriad of clients
• Utilize your passion and creativity to ignite the best talent to work with our dedicated and driven team
• Utilize your sales skills to market our talented candidates to both existing and prospective companies
You will work with an award winning team of high energy professionals, who absolutely love their jobs and some of the greatest clients in the area. Along with that you will have a management team who is passionately committed to championing your career along with having fun!
You will utilize your dynamic personality to source and screen potential associates, coach and mentor employees and perform human resource related activities such as interviewing, scheduling, payroll and the management and documentation of employee records.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Candidate Recruitment and Retention
• Effectively source, recruit and select talent who have the required knowledge, experience and skills to meet our client’s needs
• Utilize appropriate assessments and screening tools to qualify candidates
• Maintain integrity of the internal ATS and databases as required
• Provide timely communication and feedback to our candidates and clients
• Develop and grow client base
• Consult with clients via telephone and conduct in-person meetings with hiring managers to sell our services
• Proactively market top talent to existing and prospective clients as a value added service
• Participate in local trade association, networking and recruiting events to increase Cornerstone’s presence in the local business community
• Negotiate pricing in accordance with company guidelines
• Achieve profit objectives
• Ability to attract and engage a high-performance workforce that meets or exceeds our clients requirements
• Establish pay and bill rates in line with company gross margin objectives
• Meet and adhere to company service standards and expectations
• Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of client satisfaction
• Minimum of 1 year DOT background (Recruiter or dispatcher)
- Experience recruiting CDL drivers preferred
• Working knowledge of Federal Regulations
• Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly-competitive, deadline oriented environment
• Ability to oversee and indirectly supervise a diverse workforce at multiple client locations
• Competitive self-starter with a relentless determination to make things happen
• Experience with technology platforms such as ATS’s, CRM’s or similar databases
• Monday – Friday, 8-5. Overtime may be required and will be compensated.
• Base Salary (not a draw) plus commissions
• PPO Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision, 401k and Flexible Spending Program
• Nine Paid Holidays
• Vacation and Sick Pay
• Tuition Reimbursement
Recognized as the "Best of Staffing - Client Satisfaction", we deliver our brand promise: "To earn the distinction as the foremost leader in service excellence through enthusiasm, performance, integrity, and value." Our Staffing Consultants combine deep-seated knowledge of staffing industry best practices with an entrepreneurial management style to meet your workforce needs. Our seasoned team of staffing professionals proudly uphold the American Staffing Association’s Code of Ethics while striving to further the success of the clients we serve.
Join us at:
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram