MediaSilo and Wiredrive have combined forces and we're expanding!
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join a growing team that manages a family of creative collaboration and media management software tools, with several high-profile product launches on the near horizon.
The Technical Support Specialist role is a combination of support, education, and training. This will include support emails and phone calls, bug logging/tracking, and thorough and timely follow up. You will provide customer insights and feedback to the Director of Product for updates to Production, Engineering, Marketing and others, and help Wiredrive and MediaSilo provide the best product possible.
To thrive in this role:
You enjoy customer interaction and like solving tough issues.
You are smart, disarming, resourceful and enjoy problem-solving and tinkering. You communicate issues to the Director of Product and team members on a technical level; yet still speak clearly and in an assuring voice to customers. You should be comfortable working with a small team and be able to work independently with instruction from the Director of Product based on current workflows and processes used by the Support Department.
· Provide support for a variety of subjects related to the Wiredrive, MediaSilo and Screeners web application, desktop clients, mobile applications, and other tools
· Self-starting in creating and managing documentation for client facing articles
· Track customer issues via our ticketing system
· Work directly with customers via ticketing, phone, email, screen share and other tools to go above and beyond what’s required to deliver on excellent customer service
· Consult with customers on best practices related to digital workflows and organizational principles
· Speak to users about technical issues in a way they can understand
· Represent our product with enthusiasm and intelligence and serve as our brand ambassador via the support channels
· Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
· Resolve technical issues in a timely manner
· Manage simultaneous customer cases in a highly demanding environment and resolve issues using a company internal knowledge base
· Develop and maintain excellent relationships with our customers and partners, and help in continuously improving the support service to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
· Determine problems and deliver known solutions by translating general directions into specific objectives, priorities, and action steps
· Solve problems by adapting previous solutions to fit new conditions
· Document problems and solutions on case notes
· Notify the management or escalation team of any potential issues/escalations or complex problems in a timely manner
· Maintain interactions with Salesforce, Zendesk, Totango, JIRA, and Asana to ensure customer needs are met and growth opportunities are maximized
· EDUCATION: BA/BS required.
· EXPERIENCE: Entry Level, 1 year or less of experience or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
· Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce (SFDC), chat tools, or service applications is a plus
· Working knowledge of how the web works, with a focus on understanding web video formats and encoding technologies
· Exceptional problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to make swift, sound judgments; offering solutions to customers
· Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
· Passion for cloud technology and how it helps business
· Team player that thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the- fly
· Adobe Creative Cloud suite (Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects (bonus)
· Website management and development knowledge (bonus)
· Provide 3 references
SHIFT is a secure video sharing and media management platform for creative pros with offices in Boston and Los Angeles. Our customers include the world’s largest global media companies, films & TV shows, and creative agencies.