Large medical device company located in Irvine, CA is seeking experienced Warehouse Associate to start immediately!
1st Shift: 8 - 4:30pm
2nd Shift: 12 - 8:30pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pre-shipment inspection for accuracy and conformance;
- Goods receipt, put-away, order picking, order packing, order shipping, and order posting;
- Cycle counting and general record keeping;
- Utilize automated shipping systems to process domestic orders for shipping;
- Reorder and maintain adequate level of shipping supplies;
- Replenishment of inventories and shipping stations;
- Organize and maintain good housekeeping in warehouse;
- Schedule shipment pick-ups;
- Routinely lifts and carries up to 50 pounds;
- May operate a Forklift as required;
- Perform other duties as assigned;
- Prior experience in warehouse shipping and receiving practices;
- General mathematical skills;
- Ability to read, understand, and follow Company quality policy;
- Experience with inventory control systems and cycle counting;
- Must be able to routinely lift and carry up to 50 pounds;
- Good communication and computer skills;
High School diploma or GED is required.
Marquee operates three offices located conveniently throughout Southern California . Each branch is full-service, providing temporary, contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement services for a diverse set of clients. Each branch has recruiters who specialize in key industries, ensuring that our clients get the best match possible for each open position and that our candidates get expert guidance in their career path.
Location/Region: Irvine, CA (US)