All Access Doors, inc, aspires to hire a Commercial Entry Door Technician who is mechanically and technically inclined with experience in the construction, electronics or automatics industry, to service, repair and install commercial entryway and automatic doors. For more information or to speak to a member of the recruiting team, please call 714-290-7465.
We reward your hard work, dedication and successes:
- Competitive base salary, with TOP PAY for experienced technicians
- Available overtime
- Comprehensive benefits including medical reimbursement, vacation, and paid holiday
- 10 days of paid time off in your first year, and 16 days after your first work anniversary
- 6 paid Holidays
- Advancement opportunities
- Work independently to repair and service a wide range of doors and operating systems.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose complex malfunctions.
- Provide professional services to an array of customers.
- Travel to various job sites.
- Track and maintain job related paperwork and submit in a timely manner.
- Operate in safety conscious manner always while performing job duties
- Ability to lift 75 pounds over your head
- Minimum of 1-3 years of electrical and construction experience required
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Customer Service oriented
All Access Doors, inc. was founded in 2007 and has been family owned ever since. We exists to provide long lasting security and easy access to all of our customers spanning most of Southern California. There isn’t a better place to work.
All Access Doors, Inc. is a small business located in Fullerton, CA, providing service, repair, and installation for Los Angeles, Orange County, and the surrounding areas for commercial, retail and industrial door needs.
Location/Region: Anaheim, CA (US)