A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR ENTREPRENEURS, INVESTORS AND INSURANCE PROFESSIONALS
You know what it takes to run your own business. Now run one with unlimited earning potential. Start building your own Farmers Agency; having the Farmers logo on your front door tells the world you represent a strong and respected brand. As a Farmers Agency Owner, you'll have support to help you grow your wealth, grow your business, and grow your community
Our Retail Agency Program is designed to give seasoned industry professionals the opportunity to quickly build a startup Farmers Insurance Exclusive Agency. If you are a well-capitalized, small business entrepreneur seeking an opportunity to maximize your ROI, this could be the opportunity for you.
OUR EXCLUSIVE RETAIL PROGRAM PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Highly Competitive compensation and Renewal structure
- Up to 10,000 in office start-up bonus
- Up to 5,000 in lead generating bonus
- Business development, Sales and Product training
- 100% Support from District Office
- Complete support from our award-winning University of Farmers training team.
- Customized marketing and advertising tools to help grow your business
- Brand name recognition from a leader in the industry
- Quarterly Bonuses averaging $6,000 to $8,000
- Additional Yearly Bonuses starting at $18,000
- Equity in your book of business (guaranteed agency value)
Agency owners in the Retail Program receive a personalized package that includes financial support, customized training and marketing assistance, a unique lead generation program, customer service support and business development assistance.
With this powerful foundation, it's no wonder this has been called The Best Small Business Opportunity in America!
Additional Bonuses available for obtaining Series 6 & 63 Licenses.
- A proven background in building and managing a business
- Executive experience and a strong business development track record
- Ability to leverage liquid capital assets making decisions with ROI and cash flow in mind
- Set and live by high standards of professionalism, ethics and moral integrity
SELF-MOTIVATION, COMMUNICATION & INDEPENDENCE
- Ability to set goals for you and your team, knowing how to execute a plan efficiently and effectively
- A true leader, who recognizes the value offered by an experienced business coach
- Motivation to work hard and take risks to achieve financial success
- Effective time-management skills and self-reliance to accomplish set goals
- Minimum of $50,000 in seasoned investable assets
- Property & Casualty, Life and Health licenses are required prior to agent appointment. Complete training milestones and assessments
- Satisfactory results of background check.
The Farmers Insurance Group of Companies was built to last, with a firm foundation of reliable businesses and a dedication to continual improvement. What began as a simple Car insurance company for farmers has become a multi-line, multi-company insurer and financial services group with a solid reputation for doing the right thing for the right reason. The leaders in catastrophe response, often the first Mobile Catastrophe fleet on the ground to serve communities affected by disasters. As part of our commitment to the environment, we became the first major insurer to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles. We opened the University of Farmers, voted No. 1 corporate training center in the country by Training magazine, to provide our agents and employees with best of the best in insurance education.
We continue to serve our communities, contributing to community- centered organizations. As we look forward, we are determined to continue serving our communities and helping people protect what matters most to them.