Customer Service – Several Representatives
Our firm is an outreach organization sponsored by some of the most prestigious and nationally recognized clients. We are one of the fastest growing outreach programs in our area with a network impacting thousands of individuals nationwide.
Our team shapes our company and connect us to our communities.
Our teams are our greatest asset, and we strive to create an environment where everyone has the tools, feedback, and opportunity to excel and grow professionally.
We look to recruit and retain intelligent, driven leaders who are passionate about the community and embody our five culture drivers:
- Dream Big, Plan Wisely
- Break Down the Walls
- Think Critically, Speak Up, Deliver with Pride
- Inspire Through Trust, Lead By Example
- Be Unstoppable
The Customer Service Representative acts as a liaison between our outreach program and its members or potential members. Responsible for assisting customers or potential customers with issues and/or inquiries they may have about their transaction. This role is responsible for receiving and addressing member inquiries, resolution of member complaints, client education, retention of membership.
- Maintains a high energy attitude
- Interested in learning work ethic and motivational skills
- Strives for growth in a team dynamic
- Open to management training
Our clients we represent believe in fair opportunities and would like to welcome all candidates who desire to expand their career and become a major contributor to our company. If you have no or little experience, we provide full training and support to candidates.
Entry Level Positions Available:
- Customer Representative
- Director of Operations
- Member Service Representative
- Marketing Coordinator
Provide Training In Responsibilities:
- Interacting directly with customers to provide information in response to inquiries, concerns and questions about their product offers.
- Assisting members in enrollment and provider services.
- Following-up on customer inquiries and complaints that have not been resolved.
- Communicating effectively to members to ensure members understand expectations of their concerns.
- Performing research on inquiries and claims to provide service.
- Acting as a liaison between the member and various departments to address concerns.
- Additional duties as assigned.