Fulfillment Business Systems Analyst
This role will be responsible for defining and interfacing with teams and systems that drive our operations which includes Customer Service, Technology, Warehouse Operations, Accounting and others. We currently are in a strong growth stage in our Ecommerce Fulfillment and have a substantial pipeline of core development and software implementation projects. Some examples of key projects currently are the deployment and migration of existing clients over to our new WMS, automation of repetitive tasks, and building KPI tool sets for leadership. This role is key to our teams success in delivering solutions used across all aspects of the organization.
What you will do:
● Source and create documents requirements from various levels of business users by determining operational objectives, goals and constraints
● Analyzes business requirements and provides multiple options for meeting those requirements through strong analytical and problem solving skills
● Works with technical teams (inhouse and local outsourced), Project managers, and Business stakeholders to scope, estimate level of effort and manage development
● Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
● Good presentation and meeting facilitation skills. Ability to present ideas and information in group settings and to Sr. business leads
● Ability to translate technical issues in simple terms to business users - Some understanding of programming techniques and infrastructure, along with knowledge of the full software development and project management lifecycle
● Improve systems by studying current practices; documenting existing processes and workflows, and designing modifications.
● Assisting team in documenting standard procedures related to the use of our WMS
● Manages how System changes are deployed and responsible for supporting and training users on different systems/applications
● Monitors adoption and efficacy of new systems, process and tools to identify areas of opportunity; recommends mitigation actions and process improvements
● Ability to create Test Cases and scenarios as well as facilitate UAT sessions.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing Team-Related results as needed.
● Bachelor's degree is prefered, with minimum of 3 years in a business analyst role
● Prior Experience in retail and/or ecommerce Operations, specifically in the areas of ERP / WMS
● Experience leveraging Project Management and Process Flow tools
● Experience defining workflows and processes
● Excellent communication & documentation skills
● Experience with the HighJump and/or Netsuite is a huge plus
Why the Dot?
● Be a part of a growth industry
● Work for a well rooted company, founded in 1980
● Work with a fun team that makes great things happen daily
● Fun culture
● Monthly events
● Company sponsored Medical (HSA, HMO, PPO), Dental (DMO & DPO), Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance
● 401k Retirement Plan
Founded in 1980 in Southern California, The Dot Corp, is a solution provider, specializing in the area of fulfillment and distribution services, direct mail and print services. Privately owned with three locations in Southern California serving clients in the US, Canada and Japan. It is a very entrepreneurial environment where employees are encouraged to take risk and initiative to benefit the team and our clients. We currently have 200 employees.