As an entry or a junior level Embedded Software Engineer, you will assist in implementing, testing, and debugging software for our SOC products. This position will work closely with the senior designers to help them in preparation of software design kit (SDK) for customers.
1. Implement, test, and debug various device drivers,
2. Assist in SOC bring up and characterization,
3. Perform system integration testing,
4. Prepare documents for software release,
5. Customers’ support,
1. BS/MS in EE or computer engineering,
2. Fluency in c/c++,
3. Knowledge of OS,
4. Can adapt in a fast pace environment,
5. Strong analytical skills,
6. Willing to travel,
7. MS MFC and BLE background are a plus, but not required.
InPlay Technologies is a group of semiconductor industry veterans with a proven track record of delivering innovative mixed-signal/RF wireless communication SoCs. Team members are from well-known and leading semiconductor firms. We developed highly scalable, low latency, low power wireless communication technology that will unlock the unrealized potential of the VR/AR, healthcare and wireless IoT markets.