Do you think you have what it takes to provide security for a multibillion-dollar firm and its government clients? If you're up for the challenge, Parsons is currently looking for a Facility Security Officer to join our mission. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance with NISPOM, DCIDs, ICDs, JAFAN, Federal security regulations and company security policies and procedures to ensure the efficient operation of the Business Units Security Program.
- Advise Engineering, Program, and Senior Management and staff in the interpretation An of security policies and the development of plans and procedures to meet customer security requirements.
- Must be knowledgeable and competent to assess and provide accurate security measures and input for bids/ proposals and manage contractual security responsibilities to include flow down to subcontractors encompassing management of DD Form 254s.
- Act in advisory capacity and support all operations to include other business segments and corporate headquarters.
- Establish and maintain trusted working relations with regulating authorities, customers, and business partners. Defense Security Service experience preferred.
- Obtain rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies.
- Operational Security (OPSEC), Insider Threat programs and Foreign Travel programs, Standard Practice Procedures (SPP), and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Develop and implement security documentation including program protection plans, system security and accreditation plans and managed access plans.
- Have experience with the classification management process and classification guides associated with DoD and IC information
- All other Security duties required to manage a successful Security Program that provides excellent Customer Support and Security Services to all internal and external customers
- 2+ years of related work experience (a combination of years of experience, education, training, and certifications will be considered in lieu of a degree).
- CPP, ISP, or FSO certifications preferred.
- Familiar with JPAS and SIMS.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or permanent residency is required due to government or federal requirement.
- U.S. citizens ONLY due to government or federal requirement.
- (For clearable jobs) Applicants selected for employment may be subject to a federal background investigation and may need to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
- (For Collateral DoD clearance, Secret, or Top Secret) Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
- (For PGS SCI level accesses and polygraphs ) Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials. TS/SCI/Poly required.
- BS in security, criminal justice, or related field from an accredited institution.
Location/Region: El Segundo, CA