Position Scope: The Customer Engagement Specialist has ownership to achieve superior consumer engagement and intimacy, improve the overall Foodstirs experience and strengthen the brand. This position is the front facing individual to support customer needs and provide solutions to resolve issues for both B2C and B2B customers.
- Monitor all consumer engagement platforms for B2C Customers and Subscription Program-Respond to each customer inquiry in a timely manner, building meaningful connections and encouraging community members to take action.
- Maintain cohesive brand voice with an efficient response and resolution protocol for all customer inquiries by phone, email, and website.
- Collaborate with other departments (leadership, marketing, sales, ops) to manage appropriate consumer responses.
- Build customer service best practices and response guides in coordination with the extended organization.
- Manage all B2B customer PO’s from order entry to fulfillment. This includes entering order data into Inventory Management Software and ensuring proper communication to both 3PLwarehouse and coordination of freight with 3rd party logistics.
- You’re a Problem Solver: highly organized and detail oriented, a customer service guru along with excellent written/oral communication. And your resourcefulness and relentless work style gets the job done every time.
- You’re a Relationship Manager: You have an exceptional ability to manage customer expectations and represent the brand’s mission and vision.
- You’re a Stickler for Details: You triple check your work to ensure accuracy and consistency. You leave no stone unturned.
- You’re Social Media Champion: You make sure all posts are responded to within an appropriate time.
YOUR Essential Qualifications
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience in customer service and customer engagement.
- Experience in B2C and B2B customer services preferred
- Proven Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Passion for organic products lifestyle
- Must have the ability to be successful in conditions which include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities, extended work schedules and demanding deadlines
Based in Santa Monica, Foodstirs was co-founded by successful entrepreneurs, CEO Galit Laibow, COO Greg Fleishman, and CCO Sarah Michelle Gellar. Foodstirs is disrupting the $4.7B baking mix category with our USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified product line that is superior on every level. The brand is based on four core principles: ultra-sustainability, ease or preparation, accessible pricing with incredibly delicious from-scratch taste. In addition to regenerative and direct-sourced ingredients, Foodstirs uses organic identity-preserved unbleached heirloom flour, chemical-free dyes, and is free-from artificial preservatives and flavors. Foodstirs, "Named One of Los Angeles' Hottest Start Ups," can currently be found nationwide at retailers including Whole Foods Market, Sprouts, Target, Kroger, Safeway, Amazon and many more. For more information please visit www.foodstirs.com.at retailers including Whole Foods Market, Sprouts, Target, Kroger, Safeway, Amazon and many more.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)