A leading media agency in West Hollywood is seeking a Social Media Strategist to join their team on a temporary basis. This is a 3-month contract with extension and conversion potential.
What you’ll do:
· Work with account management to strategize social media plans for various agency clients
· Align overall social media presence with client’s objectives and brand identity
· Partner with in-house writers and designers to build out campaign assets that align with client strategy
· Utilize social media analytics tools to report on campaign efficacy and adjust if needed
What you’ll need:
· At least 6 years’ experience developing multi-channel social media strategies within an agency
· Background in social media data analysis and reporting
· Demonstrated ability to grasp client goals and their relationship to industry trends
· Proven proficiency in all social media channels (Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.)
· Motivation, flexibility, and dedication to get the job done
Please submit your current resume for immediate consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Syndicatebleu (Syndicatebleu.com) takes a creative approach to recruiting that leads to smarter connections. From freelance to direct hire, we have a knack for assessing people's skills, and making magic happen. We conduct a personal portfolio analysis to get a sense of our talent's aesthetic, design sensibilities, and creative vision. Our cultivated network of contacts helps us stay sharp in the industry's ever-changing landscape.