Meet and greet clients. Coordinate and represent all facets of client services. To serve as a good will ambassador for our major clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent client service skills.
* Excellent phone skills.
* Computer skills preferred.
* Must be friendly, outgoing, “people-oriented.”
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
* Well groomed, organized and detail oriented.
* Ability to take direction.
* Ability to handle money accurately and honestly.
* Must be a team player, possess sound decision making skills, multi-task while working in an
environment of stress, learn new techniques and willing to accept change.
Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma.
* Must have experience working with the public, i.e. restaurant, retail or service business.
* Scheduling appointments.
* Authority to resolve client service issues within established guidelines.
* Dependable attendance is required.
* Visual acuity sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognizes people and understands
* Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand, give information in person and over