More Reasons Why...
We are an exciting and fun company that places service and customer satisfaction at the top of everything we do!
Have you ever been able to work for an organization that is intentionally overstaffed with technical help to ensure rapid response time and consistent training of technical staff?
Have you been a part of a cohesive team that cares about you and has co-workers that support each other in their mutual success?
Have you enjoyed a bonus plan that rewards your quality work and the successful management of your territory and customer’s satisfaction?
Advanced Office is a fast paced and energetic office equipment dealer that provides products, solutions and services to make our customers’ lives easier. Being one of Ricoh and Kyocera’s largest and most successful dealers - along with being in business for over 40 years - provides co-workers with stability, great earning potential and excellent benefits.
With offices in Orange and San Diego Counties along with the Inland Empire - Advanced Office has the Southland covered! The company’s technical talent and performance metrics are off the charts great, from where the industry has been headed. Response times last quarter at 2.65 hours across all markets, enables our technical team to take the proper time to do the job right the first time. No hurrying to other calls because your team is short staffed. Large car stocks are provided to ensure the ability to fix the problem right the first time.
Talk to us and see what the future can hold for you and your family!
The Customer Care Specialist will provide a high level of customer service and support to major accounts as well as user training to all accounts. The right candidate for this position will be a problem solving people person who likes to teach and is comfortable speaking to groups. This person will be able to work with all types of customers to proactively identify and quickly and completely take ownership of and find solutions for any issue.
- Provide end user, key operator, and advanced training for all customers
- Provide the highest level customer service in all interactions
- Perform basic technical troubleshooting of print drivers and scan destinations
- Act as a liaison and concierge for major accounts
- Respond to and coordinate answers for major account customer inquiries regarding product functionality, status or supplies or service, and complaints
- Assist major account representatives in scheduling complex deliveries
- Act as a product specialist for major account customers
- Top tier proactive customer service skills
- A commitment to the quality of the customer’s experience
- A positive, upbeat attitude fueling highly responsive communications
- Organization and thorough detail management
- Presentation and teaching skills
- Strong PC and MS office application experience
- Graphic Design, Mac, and/or Production Print experience is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Ethical behavior and practices
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work on a team
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Must have reliable, clean, and well-maintained vehicle with company approved insurance requirements
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience with and working knowledge of Windows and MS Office
- Two years of customer service related work experience
- College degree preferred but not required
The Customer Care Specialist spends a majority of their day in the field, traveling to and engaging with customers. Customer visits require professional dress, and the ability to give presentations and trainings (often while standing for extended periods). A smaller percentage of the day would be spent in Advanced Office’s corporate headquarters in Santa Ana coordinating with team members, learning products, and scheduling with customers.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties, activities or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. These may change at any time with or without notice.
Advanced Office, an authorized independent dealer and service center for Ricoh, Kyocera, and Lexmark equipment, invites exceptional individuals to pursue careers in our exciting organization. Founded in 1977, we are one of the largest Ricoh dealers in the Western United States and as we continue to grow, we are looking for highly motivated team members to contribute their talent and skills.