Regional Security Manager
R+L Carriers have an immediate opening for a Regional Security Manager in Los Angeles, CA. This person plans, organizes, implements, and manages regional security programs, procedures, and practices to ensure the safety and security of company employees and property. The incumbent manages the implementation of security programs to include workplace violence prevention, loss prevention, facility security, and investigations in accordance with the corporate guidelines.
· Responsible for documenting all security related incidents into R+L case management system
· Work in conjunction with corporate command center on all investigations / incidents
- Indirectly leads and influences Security at the facilities
· Manages communication and compliance of the corporate security programs including workplace violence prevention, loss prevention, investigations and
active threat programs
- Represents Company at county, municipal, state and federal courts
· Works closely with Local Law Enforcement agencies, DOT, TSA and ATF
· Evaluates security requirements at company locations within the region
· Coordinate the design, development, and implementation of all physical security needs to ensure the protection of people and property
· Oversees the implementation of departmental policies and procedures pertaining to security
· Interacts with all levels of management to ensure the security of all people and property
· Responsible for fostering and maintaining good partnerships with key business leaders
· Responds to crisis and emergency situations on a 24 hour, 7 days a week basis
· Minimum 5 years of management experience in investigations or security related field
· Possess a comprehensive understanding of digital cctv and remote viewing systems
· Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
· Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment; outstanding interpersonal, collaboration, and teamwork skills and experience
· Travel up to 50%
· Bachelor’s Degree. In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 5 years of relevant experience.
· Security experience in the transportation industry
At R+L Carriers We see each employee as a member of our family. By providing a unique array of opportunities, services and programs, we offer a work environment that is fun, challenging, and 'miles ahead ‘of our competitors. We are committed to providing a comprehensive benefit package for our employees and are always looking for new ways to show our employees how important they are to us. We encourage you to apply today for employment with R+L Carriers. Endless opportunities are available to you at our facilities in many states.
R+L Carriers offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and free vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA and Pigeon Forge, TN.
**We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”
Learn more at https://careers.rlcarriers.com
R+L CARRIERS now serves a total of 50 states plus Canada, Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic. The company continues to expand in direct response to our customers needs. As a leading LTL motor freight carrier with owners who stand ready to meet future challenges head-on, there is no doubt that R+L CARRIERS will remain "A Carrier You Can Count On."
With over 50 years of service, R+L CARRIERS has grown from one truck to a fleet of nearly 13,000 tractors and trailers. Family-owned and operated, R+L CARRIERS is dedicated to providing superior service by anticipating their customers needs and responding to their expectations. This dedication to service has been the driving force behind the company's growth and continued success.
Specialties: Freight Shipping, LTL Trucking, Global Logistics, Truckload Services, Special Transportation Needs, Custom Crating