Were Hiring! We invite you to meet us and interview at our upcoming Hiring Events.
Hunter Park Warehouse in Riverside, CA
Wednesday, May 30th
1001 Columbia Avenue. Riverside, CA 92509
Agua Mansa Warehouse in Colton, CA
Wednesday, June 6th
2063 W. Miguel Bustamante Parkway
Colton, CA 92324
8:30am - 2:00pm
Hours for this role:
1st and 2nd shifts available:
4am-230pm or 2p-12:30am
MUST HAVE 6 MONTHS OF RIDE ALONG ELECTRIC PALLET JACK EXPERIENCE!!!
Lineage Logistics is hiring Case Pickers.The Case Picker will be assembling customer orders from storage or inbound shipments for outbound loading.
Responsibilities of the Case Picker:
- Operates electric pallet jack to assemble orders and deliver to staging area
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Opens bales, crates and other containers
- Records amount of material using computerized scanning equipment to update inventory
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly
Required Qualifications of the Case Picker:
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a warehouse environment
- Must be comfortable lifting 75 lbs.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read and speak English
- Must be able and willing to work weekends
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment basic math skills test
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Preferred Qualifications of the Case Picker:
- High School Diploma or GED
- This is a cold storage warehouse with temperatures between -10 and 34 degrees
- Appropriate work gear will be provided
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities
- Noise level in the warehouse varies and, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers requirements. Beyond that, youll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. Well ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether its at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nations food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.