- Acts as the customer facing liaison between client (Property Manager (PM) and Envoy Services
- Completes Property Assessment Forms (PAFs) and works closely with Sales Manager to plan future PAF pipeline & timeline
- Regularly collaborates with Marketing Manager to successfully plan the launch of Envoy services at new properties, including planning & hosting of the launch event, and communication with the PM to ensure full alignment with their expectations
- Coordinates property branding installation
- Works closely with Fleet Coordinator to coordinate charger installation, delivery of EVs and communicate any issues on behalf of property
- Responsible for all ongoing communication and marketing campaigns at Envoy communities
- Acts as Envoy services and EV product expert to community and PM
- Closely monitors fleet utilization within responsible community (incl. weekly reporting, KPIs, etc.) and informs GM of any major market issues
- Handles customer support for the responsible community (incl. customer issue resolution, improving FAQs as recurring issues arise, etc.)
- Works with HQ to create and innovate customer experience surveys and build on survey results to continuously improve Envoy services
- Visits communities and meets with PMs weekly (or as desired by PM)
- Conducts spot checks on Envoy software functionality, escalates any issues to GM and IT
- Assist FC with EV infrastructure installer (electrician) RFP and SLA buildout
Education: 4 year university degree
Experience: 2+ years of relevant professional experience working across Real Estate, Clean Energy, or EV related industries preferably in project/client management or marketing capacity
Knowledge: Customer service, marketing & sales. Client and vendor portfolio management. Solid knowledge of operations and procurement processes and practices. Strong operational knowledge of EV fleet and required infrastructure.
Skills: Excellent customer service, interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to build and maintain positive customer experience and relationship. Strong project management skills. Solid problem solving skills; ability to anticipate & independently resolve issues; ability to work collaboratively & proactively contribute new ideas. Desire to expand knowledge in EV space.
Community Manager – Advanced marketing & sales skills; subject matter expert in green communities and cities; anticipate and independently lead strategies to resolve customer and program issues on market level; work collaboratively with management and proactively contribute new ideas for improvement; lead community expansion projects with existing and new vendors; work cross-functionally to improve operations processes; drive KPIs such as user retention, subscription growth, and fleet utilization.
Envoy is a cutting edge and rapidly growing startup company that is part of the new mobility revolution. We provide on-demand electric vehicle shared mobility solutions for use by real estate residents and tenants. Our stylish fleet is parked at garages and parking lots for apartment complexes, office buildings and hotels across Los Angeles and is launching soon in Sacramento and San Francisco. Our shared electric vehicles decrease the need for wasteful parking spaces and reduce green house gas emissions. Come be part of the revolution!!
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)