Join SAS Retail Services NOW as a Traveling Merchandiser
Schedule: Monday - Sunday (No work on Friday), 10pm - 6:30am
we are hiring for locations in:
Commerce, City of
Industry, City of
La Cañada Flintridge
La Habra Heights
*** Must have reliable transportation as you will be required to travel ***
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? SAS Retail Services may have a great opportunity for YOU!
Retail merchandising is a critical link between consumers and the products on store shelves. Merchandisers ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time to maximize a retailer's sales.
As an SAS team member, you will partner with retailers to enhance the consumer's shopping experience. YOU will be responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the most efficient manner while delivering high-quality results. At SAS we do what it takes to get the job done, while at the same time having fun!
Who we're looking for
SAS is always looking for self-motivated individuals who are customer-service oriented, enjoy using technology, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working with a team to solve our clients' biggest challenges.
What we offer
• GAIN RETAIL EXPERIENCE! Build a career in Merchandising by gaining retail & planogram experience
• At SAS Retail Services, you will be eligible to participate in a 401(k) program with company match. You may also be eligible for an Associate Referral Bonus program.
• Pay Rate: Competitive
• Benefits - 401K, Medical, Dental & Prescriptions Discount Plans
• Mileage Reimbursement
What will I be doing?
As a Merchandiser, YOU will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
• Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store schematic
• Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
• Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
• Re-tag shelves in the store
Education and/or Experience:
• Previous merchandising and/or retail experience preferred
• Planogram experience preferred
• High School diploma preferred
Associate Skills Needed:
• Ability to read a store schematic and be attentive to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
• Ability to periodically lift up to 50 pounds
• Reliable transportation as you will be required to travel
• Respond with a copy of your resume to get set up for an interview
SAS Retail Services is an equal opportunity employer
Partner with SAS and benefit from over 30 years of experience developing merchandising service programs for the nation's leading retailers and consumer brands.
SAS provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, Distributors and Wholesalers within the Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)