We are seeking an L.A. City Certified Welder to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Current L.A. City Certification
- Experience in a production environment
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
CraneVeyor Corp has been providing quality products and dependable service to the construction industry and to manufacturers since 1946.
CraneVeyor Corp. - South El Monte Facility
CraneVeyor Corp. began manufacturing overhead cranes, and distribution of packaged hoists and is now the largest regional crane manufacturer and the largest distributor of hoists in the West. We offer complete crane systems including runways, support structures and installation; and we have a complete and capable service department for continuing crane inspection and preventative maintenance.
We have been fabricating and installing architectural and industrial railings since 1960. In addition to standard aluminum handrails, CraneVeyor Corp. produces several proprietary railing systems, and we will fabricate custom railings from stainless steel, aluminum, brass, bronze and glass to your specifications.
Our Structural Steel and Miscellaneous Iron & Steel Divisions fabricate a broad range of products. CraneVeyor Corp. manufactures hardware required to construct storm drains, highways and bridges, and we fabricate all types of bridge rail. A recent addition of a large TransCover was necessary to meet the demand in our structural steel fabrication
Location/Region: South El Monte, CA (US)