Our company is currently seeking an AP AR Clerk to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
- Vouchers, pays invoices, schedules and prepares disbursements; obtains approval of payment.
- Prepares financial reports as may be required from time-to-time.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Verifies transactions; computes charges and refunds; prepares and mails invoices; identifies delinquent accounts and insufficient payments
- Reminds delinquent accounts; notifies customers of insufficient payments.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions
- Previous experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Previous experience in Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains) and SAP Business 1 a plus.
Volume Brands International, founded in 1983, is a privately held consumer goods company in Vernon, California providing retailers top quality, innovative products. Volume Brands is a proud partner with the Clorox Company marketing under Clorox, Glad and Pine Sol brands in laundry, waste management, home organization, cleaning, kitchen tools & gadgets, bake ware, and melamine tableware. We attribute our long-term success to the daily contributions of the remarkable individuals who make up our team.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)