Also Hiring in: Los Angeles, Riverside, Lake Elsinore, Corona, Moreno Valley, Temecula, San Diego Counties
Come and join one of our outpatient private practices in Southern California! Our team is dedicated to clinical excellence and evidence based medicine and boasts 32 board certified orthopedic specialists and growing! With 2/3 of our team being board certified specialists, we have a well-established residency program and opportunities available.
Our facilities use a leading innovative technology platform for documentation and home exercise program and wellness programs. We are looking for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our team!
We also offer an APTA Certified Residency Program
great benefits, bonus program and continuing education allotment.
PHYSICAL THERAPIST POSITION SUMMARY: Evaluates Physical Therapy needs. Develops and implements Physical Therapy programs for assigned patients. Participates in related clinical activities.
· Sound judgment in applying academic knowledge and clinical experience in providing direct and indirect Physical Therapy patient care.
· Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
· Organize time and set priorities appropriately, demonstrating flexibility.
· Establish rapport with MDs, adjustors, case managers, patients, families, professionals, co-workers, and the public. Assume responsibility and uphold decisions of supervising therapists
· Lift and move patients and equipment using sound judgment Integrity and discretion in all job-related matters. Attitude of excellence in providing quality patient care
· Graduate of a school of Physical Therapy accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association, or a foreign-trained equivalent. Licensed by the California Board of Medical Quality Assurance or accepted for licensure within six months from date of employment.
· Residency Program, Full Benefits Package, Bonus Structure, Con Ed Allotment
Con Ed Allotment
Rancho Physical Therapy has been providing physical, occupational and industrial rehabilitation services to San Bernardino, Riverside and North San Diego Counties for over 30 years.
Rancho Physical Therapy services include all of the traditional orthopedic, sports, and industrial outpatient therapies, as well as specialized programs to address the needs of the community. Rancho Physical Therapy places a strong emphasis on home exercise programs and patient education for better long-term results. All therapies provided are coordinated with the physician, patient work place and insurance representative to maximize treatment outcomes.