We are looking for a Bookkeeper to join our business management department. We are a prestigious Westside business management firm that handles the financial and tax matters for high profile entertainers and high net worth individuals. This person will handle the bill pay and record-keeping function for various business entities and individuals. Primary responsibilities will be to pay invoices, categorize transactions, accounting entries, bank reconciliations, and more for musicians, producers, directors, actors, and their loan-out entities. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a successful firm.
We provide a fun work atmosphere with growth potential. This is a unique chance to be part of the business team for directors, actors, producers, musicians, and the world's highest grossing concert tours.
• Accounting degree preferred
• Prior bookkeeping experience is a plus
• Strong communication skills
• Responsible and extremely reliable
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Knowledge of Datafaction is a plus
• Knowledge of Datafaction Imaging
• Pay bills via accounting software (fully paperless)
• Credit card coding
• Prepare financial reports
• Prepare cash flow reports
• Bank reconciliations
• Various other projects
• Salary is commensurate with experience
• Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k, plus more
Glass Malek LLP ("GM") specializes in managing the financial affairs of high net worth entertainers, executives, and their closely held businesses. GM's approach enables artists, athletes, and executives to concentrate and focus on their creative talents while we handle all the accounting and financial matters.