We are looking for OVERNIGHT Merchandisers to join our Teams.
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? SAS Retail Services may have a great opportunity for you! Retail merchandising is a critical link between consumers and the products on store shelves. Merchandisers ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time to maximize a retailer’s sales.
As an SAS team member, you will partner with retailers to enhance the consumer shopping experience. You will be responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the most efficient manner while delivering high-quality results. At SAS we do what it takes to get the job done, while at the same time having fun!
Who we’re looking for:
SAS is always looking for self-motivated individuals who are customer-service oriented, enjoy using technology, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working with a team to solve our client’s biggest challenges. MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL.
What we offer
- $20 per day Per Diem (When Applicable)
- Benefits – 401K, Medical, Dental, Prescriptions Discount Plans
- Associate Referral Bonus Program
GAIN RETAIL EXPERIENCE! Build a career in Merchandising by gaining retail & planogram experience
- At SAS Retail Services, you will be eligible to participate in a 401(k) program with company match You may also be eligible for an Associate Referral Bonus program.
What will I be doing?
As a Merchandiser, you will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
- Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store schematic
- Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
- Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
- Re-tag shelves in the store
Associate Skills Needed:
- Ability to read a store schematic and be attentive to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Ability to periodically lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work Sunday – Thursday (9pm-5:30am)
- Reliable transportation is needed
- Multiple Locations in Southern California on a traveling remerchandising team
MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL
Partner with SAS and benefit from over 30 years of experience developing merchandising service programs for the nation's leading retailers and consumer brands.
SAS provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, Distributors and Wholesalers within the Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels.
Location/Region: Burbank, CA (US)