We are looking for an exceptional Windows Systems Engineer with 5+ years of experience dealing with Microsoft based servers and storage. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to be flexible and overcome any challenges that come with this position.
The ideal candidate will possess these skills or designations:
- 4 year College Degree or Technical School Graduate or Military Veteran
- Active MCSA, MCP and/or MCSE certification
- All Windows desktop and server platforms, including Windows 7/10 and Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2008/2012/2016
- Microsoft Office 365 and/or Google G-Suite
- Hypervisors (Microsoft/VMware)
- SAN Technology
- Server and storage hardware from Dell, HPE, Cisco
The position entails visiting on average one to two different client sites daily within the greater Los Angeles Area. You will be responsible for designing, migrating, implementing, and maintaining Microsoft Windows Servers. In addition, you will be working on network and desktop issues.
This is a full time employee position with a competitive salary, 401K with company matching, health/dental/vision health insurance, and travel reimbursements. You will be working out of our Downtown Los Angeles office.
Techmedics is an IT Consulting Firm serving businesses in the Los Angeles area since 1999. By offering flexible IT support and professional services, any size business can utilize our services. We help small businesses to enterprise organizations maximize their technology investments, and specialize in infrastructure and cyber security technologies.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)