LUXURY AUTOMOTIVE SALES POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Jaguar & Land Rover of Mission Viejo & Newport Beach, is considered to be one of the fastest growing and most stable dealerships in the industry. The combination of high-line European automotive brands ensures our success in the world’s largest car markets.
We have immediate openings at all locations for sales consultants and trainees.
Do you have a commitment to learn more about the automotive Industry and the processes that go with this exciting position?
If you are looking for a significant personal and professional growth opportunity and excellent earning potential, apply today!
Primary duties are as follows, but not limited to:
• Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
• Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
• Explains fully product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
• Offers test drives to all prospects. Follows dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to test drive.
• Utilizes dealership sales control and follow-up system.
• Exhibits high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail automobile sales.
• Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
• Attends product and sales training courses as requested by sales manager.
• Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
• Knows and understands equity and values, and able to explain depreciation to the customer.
• Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
• Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to arrival of customer.
• Delivers vehicles and ensures that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
• Reviews actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively
• Current California Driver License with satisfactory Dept. of Motor Vehicle driving record
• Current California Sales License
• Sales skills and experiences desired, but willing to train right candidate
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Internet
• Excellent phone and email etiquette
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Detail oriented and able to follow company procedures
• Works well in a team environment
• Self-motivated and a hard worker
• Positive attitude
• Must have weekend availability
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our team members:
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision, Life, Disability insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Vacation & Sick
All applicants must be willing to submit to pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment.
Submit resume using the "Apply Now" feature.
Location/Region: Mission Viejo/Newport Beach