A commercial real Estate company in downtown Los Angeles has an opportunity for an experienced Commercial Administrative Assistant/Assistant Property Manager to assist and support the Senior Real Estate Manager in the operations of a commercial portfolio of retail, office buildings in the Los Angeles area.
· Assist the Property Manager in all aspects of day to day operations
· Manage and support projects and special assignments
· Type general correspondence, memos and emails
· Calendar management
· Update and file all documents for tenants and Vendors
· Create and maintain various filing systems in an accurate and organized manner.
· Maintain and update tenant, and vendor contact database.
· Assist with customer service requests and escalate issues to property management staff. Obtain estimates, as required
· Follow-up with tenants to ensure service requests are completed to their satisfaction.
· Abstract leases and amendments in support of property manager
· Assist with coordination of tenant move-ins and move-outs.
· Coordinate with tenants, vendors, and contractors, access, inspections, walk-throughs
· Review and manage tenant, and vendor certificates of insurance to ensure full compliance. Request new or renew certificates, as required
· Process invoices and other billable items
· Construction Management including but not limited too, Tenant/Capital Improvements; coordinate with brokers, architects and engineers
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry a must (RESIDENTIAL EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
- Experience with office and retail tenants
- Understanding of full service gross, modified gross, and NNN leases
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, and Yardi software
- Detail orientated, organized, and strong communication skills a must
- Construction experience
- RESIDENTIAL EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED, COMMERCIAL ONLY
Pay will be commensurate with experience and is for a full-time salaried position.