Business Development Associate – Entry & Junior Level
The Business Development Associate is responsible for generating revenue and attaining their sales goals by utilizing both inside and outside sales tactics, and maintaining and building relationships with clients within a designated territory of the healthcare industry.
Our thriving and energetic healthcare IT consultancy and recruitment agency is looking to hire a vibrant Business Development Associate in the Los Angeles office. The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor's Degree, will be jump starting their career, have entry-level sales experience and a managerial background, be a self-starter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, but most importantly be a team player and go-getter. As an Excite team member, you will be part of an energized group that focuses on competitive collaboration and continuous support – and in return, you will have the autonomy to unlock your full potential – both professional and financially.
A Successful Business Development Associate will:
- Have the opportunity to control his/her own success
- Main objective will be to market to hospitals and physician groups to generate new business
- Must be willing to travel to meet with clients
- Develop leads using the appropriate tools (LinkedIn, CRM, etc.)
- Generate new business by making outbound calls and emails to potential customers
- Identify key decision makers and influencers within territory
- Schedule sales appointments/meetings with prospective customers
Bonus Points | Desirables, But Not Deal Breakers:
· Bachelor's degree
- Sales experience
- Customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Recruiting experience
- Healthcare experience
Offer | What You Get in Return:
At Excite, we are quality-driven and growth-oriented. Our employees are our priority, and we strive to help them not only find success in their field, but also build careers highlighting their interests and talents. We offer our employees:
- Weekly pay
- Competitive base salary + uncapped monthly commission
- Health, Vision, and Dental plans
- 401k plan with designated company match
We are Excite Health Partners, an honest, dedicated and hardworking team. Working with flagship hospitals across the United States, Excite Health Partners has established ourselves as a leader in the HIT consulting and recruiting industry. Since our company was founded in 2010, we have been dedicated to providing the absolute best processes to manage, streamline and staff HIT projects of all shapes and sizes.
It is our high energy culture that sets us apart from others in the industry. We face each opportunity and challenge with a positive mindset. The company culture we have built leads us to long lasting relationships with our internal employees, consultants, and our clients. Excite understands our employees are the heartbeat of our company. Being an employee at Excite means being a member of a team that focuses on collaboration and continuous support. It is about unlocking your full potential as a part of an energized and growing company.