This position is located in Sacaton, AZ - Close proximity to Phoenix Metro
Evaluates and performs appropriate and timely treatment of care within the prescribed scope of the Physician's practice to ensure delivery of effective and appropriate quality patient care consistent with established regulatory, licensing and practice standards and requirements and which supports/furthers the mission, goals and objectives of the hospital
1. Graduation from an accredited program of study leading to either an M.D or D.O. degree
2. Current, unrestricted and valid State of Arizona license to practice medicine from the Arizona Board of
Osteopathic Examiners in Medicine & Surgery OR the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners
3. At least 2 years clinical experience preferred.
4. Current basic CPR designation or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire.
5. Must be Board certified or Board eligible.
These positions are located in Sacaton, AZ
As a healthcare entity of the Gila River Indian Community (GRIC), we strive to treat people with kindness, dignity and respect and poised to inspire, motivate and engage employees to work together on a shared vision. Staying true to our purpose of being the premier Native American health Care delivery system empowered to serve the lifelong needs of the Gila River and Ak-Chin communities.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)