Active Hospice Care is seeking Full Time, Part Time or Per Diem Registered Nurse. As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for the completion of assigned visits, assessments, admissions, educating, instructing, and supporting the patient, family, and caregiver needs. Work closely with other members of the interdisciplinary team to ensure all patient and family care needs are being met. Provide timely documentation of patient services based on plan of care. Identify other physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs for assigned patients.
- Current RN license in California.
- Minimum one year experience in hospice, home health, acute care, or oncology setting.
- Demonstrated understanding of Hospice philosophy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle.
- Must be able and willing to travel locally within assigned territory.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE !!! BILINGUAL IS A PLUS !!!
- Home Health or Hospice: 1 year
Active Hospice Care is proudly serving the patients and families of Los Angeles county and surrounded areas for over ten years. We are Medicare/Medi-Cal certified and accredited by The Joint Commission.
Our goal is to provide the highest level of care and improve the quality of life for our patients during their terminal illness. We strive to minimize and eliminate all pain and other symptoms of suffering by patients, and for all the family members to be able to cope most effectively with a terminally ill loved one.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)