Professional Unarmed Security Officer Available to Start Immediately!
Corporate Alliance Strategies (PPO #18102) is looking to hire unarmed security guards with customer service experience.
We are seeking an Unarmed Security Officer to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
Shifts available :
5:30 - 11:30 pm
weekends are mandatory!!!
*****Open availability preferred *****
Note: BSIS Guard Card is required.
Must Be :
Able to cover tattoos , clean shaven
Able to remain on your feet for 8 hours or more
Able to maintain a regular, consistent attendance record
Able to maintain a courteous and professional demeanor
Able to follow company policies and procedures
Able to take directives and follow specific instructions
Able to interact with clients, employees,guests, co-workers and supervisors in a professional manner
Able to interact with local law enforcement agencies as required
Preferred Candidates will have the following :
Duty Belt, Flashlight, Handcuffs, CPR Training
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
How to Apply:
1) Email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Include your full name, email, and phone number in the email
3) Include the city in which you are applying for in SUBJECT LINE of email.
***Applicants who do NOT follow the 3 steps above will NOT be considered for employment.***