Our Los Angeles South Bay design and build studio is looking for on call and part time Studio Workshop Assistants. The ideal candidate should be energetic, motivated and highly organized. Being local to the South Bay area is required. This position is entry level with growth potential and ideal for the candidate who is willing to do the work and get experience in a Studio workshop environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Retrieve and deliver purchased items and materials (most runs will be in the LA, Southbay, and Orange County areas)
• General office and shop maintenance
• Maintain studio area clean throughout the day
• Maintain communal office areas clean throughout the day
• Knowledge of tools, hardware, and machinery is a plus
• Local to the South Bay area
• Organized with exceptional follow through
• Must have your own well running vehicle with a valid driver's license, up to date auto insurance, clean driving record and the ability to drive on the freeway
• Ability to drive companies large vehicles (ie. delivery, box, stake bed and pickup trucks) is preferred
• Some heavy lifting may be required
This position has the potential to lead to additional opportunities within the company.
If interested please respond with a copy of your resume. Salary is commensurate with experience.