AV-rated, top 1% of attorneys, and a rapidly growing law firm is seeking an assistant role in managing a large Google AdWords account as well as expertise in social media advertising in order to maximize positioning in a very competitive market.
You will be working with a senior account manager on designated tasks that may vary based on necessity. Our goal is to find a superstar performer who is a self-starter, reliable, and loyal. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn and grow in a unique market.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated expertise in successful Google AdWords and social media campaigns for statewide businesses, with mostly local, but some national, customer reach. He/she is also responsible for suggesting any new features or opportunities that may have been overlooked. Said candidate will manage a number of campaigns with a goal of high ROI and low cost per click.
Duties and Requirements:
- Managed $100k+ AdWords/PPC campaigns;
- Able to make a Google AdWords competitive analysis;
- Facebook and Instagram advertising experience;
- Other social media platform advertising experience is a plus;
- Perform daily account management of PPC accounts on various search platforms;
- Ability to monitor account for competitive and strategic positioning of PPC ads;
- Ability to define SEM strategies and establish goals/objectives;
- Ability to strategize for top and niche keywords;
- Ability to identify and test negative keywords;
- Ability to increasingly reach target audience of niche customer base;
- Assist in new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts;
- Assist in monitoring and administering web analytics dashboards reports.
Excellent compensation package with 100% health insurance benefit.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)