As a Sr. Account Manager within our Professional Services team, you will deliver a world class customer experience to clients growing their ecommerce business. You will do this through relationship building, service excellence, product expertise, prompt communication, and guidance toward design and development projects that are driven by data and analytics and that will result in positive ecommerce trends.
You will own Miva's top customer's accounts and you are completely responsible for positioning the services relationship for further growth, and driving higher revenue. As the customer's adviser, you will possess an in-depth understanding of all aspects of ecommerce in order to articulate the benefits of continuing to develop their website. You will also drive internal resources to ensure that tasks are completed accurately and on time and that the customer's expectations are met. This position is primarily account management but also encompasses project management, consultation, and marketing responsibilities.
• At least 5 years of proven customer account management skills; ability to articulate expansion opportunities for clients and conduct research to develop data-driven recommendations
• Quick to comprehend project scope and requirements, clearly communicate solutions, and extremely capable in steering and managing customer expectations through complex situations
• Target-driven with the ability to easily understand what is required in order to meet the key indicators for the role and a proven ability to consistently meet agreed performance targets
• Clearly communicate best practices and how to apply them to customer sites
• Work with team members of Professional Services and other departments to achieve customer objectives
• Have a strong understanding of ecommerce and web technologies including HTML, Java Script, CSS, and other web technologies
• Experienced in SEO and the use of Google Analytics to drive business decisions
• Extremely flexible and adept at managing change and conflicting priorities, against a backdrop of a dynamic entrepreneurial companies and individuals
• Eliminate the complexity of successful web design with our custom solution, in order to allow the customer to focus on running their business
• Create new and update existing documentation as necessary
• Familiarity with Basecamp and Kayako a plus
• Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
Miva is the creator of a leading edge ecommerce platform for modern enterprise business. To date, Miva software has powered more than $100 billion in online sales for retailers worldwide, leveraging content and complex data into sophisticated site UI, state-of-the-art transaction and inventory management, and strong systems integration. Miva's in-house development and design team empowers a global community of store owners, web developers, and designers to build innovative online businesses.
We are seeking ambitious and creative individuals to join our growing team, in a fast-paced and inspiring work environment. This is an incredible opportunity to grow with an established, exciting company which strives to set trends for modern ecommerce and the future of all online business. We work with clients and peers to develop groundbreaking products and ideas every day.