Dental F/O Administrator (Beverly Hills)
Top-tier dental Endodontic/Dental Implant specialty surgical practice seeks an energetic candidate who possesses the following skills, qualities, and talents:
* A friendly, warm, sophisticated and caring personality who values and aspires to excellence in all that they do.
* A minimum of 2yrs. Dental Front Office experience including all phases such as: scheduling patient appointments, in-house collections, treatment planning and presentation, computer proficiency, skilled in Word/Excel, professional telephone skills, re-care management, and superior customer service skills.
* Dental software and Microsoft Office software proficiency a MUST.
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
* Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task, and follow through with a smile.
* Confidence to motivate, direct, and lead a great team.
* Skilled treatment planning and presentation.
* A positive and supportive attitude to do whatever it takes to accomplish office tasks/goals in a time-effective manner.
* Calm demeanor and approach in a busy environment.
* Team player
This is a full-time OFFICE MANAGER position. We offer a challenging career opportunity in a team-oriented environment where our employees are appreciated. Only applicants with an updated resume, to include professional references with respective contact info, salary requirements and head-shot (to track applicants to resumes) will be considered.