We are looking for an Escrow Officer to join an established Title Agency.
- Responsible for establishing new escrow accounts and develops escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain escrow records and files and acts as escrow agent.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned escrow clients and transactions. Delivers high level of customer service and develops ongoing escrow referrals from existing clients and each transaction with new parties.
- Maintain records in the escrow accounting system and customer database.
- Opens escrow transactions; develops and/or obtains the appropriate escrow documentation in accordance with policy and procedures and applicable statutory and Federal regulations.
- Manages assigned and prospect clients as their relationship manager; provides customer service and develops ongoing escrow referrals for transactions.
- Reviews escrow reports against escrow records to ensure accuracy of posted escrow transactions.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years full-time closing experience, handling in-office closings and off-site, multiple signor location closings.
- Underwriting and legal knowledge preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple actions at once; flexibility to prioritize based on direction of management.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as escrow, closing, title, operating and procedure manuals.
- Strong communication skills to work effectively with customers and our team of sales, escrow, and title employees.
- Strong written and oral communication and customer service skills required.
- Self-motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
- ResWare experience desired, but not required.
- Commercial transaction experience a plus, but not required.
It's corny, but we call ourselves, "The eHarmony of the staffing world." We're committed to pairing highly qualified employees in the real estate, title, escrow and hospitality industries with the most eligible clients. Apply now, and we'll send cupid out on your behalf!
REFER A FRIEND = GET $50
You get $50 and your friend gets a lifetime opportunity... What could be better? We will gladly send you $50 if someone you share our information with is hired and works at least 4 weeks for a direct-hire position.
Thank you for spreading the word!
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)