We are hiring an Employee Benefits Assistant to support the Account Managers, Account Executives, and Producers with Groups Benefits servicing. This person would be someone who could provide support to the team with back-office and administrative duties.
Eventually, this person would field client phone calls and assist with coverage plan analysis, enrollment questions, and claims-assistance. This person could grow into an Account Manager and have more client interaction.
- Handle clerical and back-office duties for office staff
- Support Account Managers, Account Executives, and Producers by completing administrative tasks for individual accounts
- Help prepare information for client meetings, proposals, and open enrollments
- Maintain office records in the agency’s management system
- Active Life & Health Insurance License
- 1+ years’ experience in the insurance industry
- Strong software skills with experience in Microsoft Office and Employee Benefits software
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills
Contact Insurance Search Specialists for details about this position and other insurance brokerages opportunities: www.mcdermottwolfe.com
McDermottWolfe / Insurance Search Specialists
We are an insurance recruiting firm dedicated to making sure talented insurance professionals find the right jobs with national, regional, and area insurance brokerages.
We help candidates:
• Find exciting insurance brokerage opportunities
• Meet directly with the hiring authority
• Get the highest compensation
• Achieve your career goals
With 20 years of industry experience, our ambition is to connect insurance professionals to the right brokerage. We strive to present smart career opportunities for our candidates and introduce only the best talent to our clients.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)