A manufacturing company is looking for an experienced maintenance person who can utilize his/ her background and skills to evaluate and resolve problems related to both equipment and facilities. They are expected to work safely, either individually or as part of a group, to accomplish these repairs.
Candidates must have skills which include:
· Troubleshooting electronic controls and power wiring
· Pipe bending
· A history of working on equipment in manufacturing facilities.
· The ability to evaluate a problem/ situation and determine a proper course of action to rectify the issue.
· Ability to work day or night shifts as needed.
· Being knowledgeable in PLCs is a plus.
All levels of experienced will be considered.
Pay to be determined by background and experience.
FOR MORE THAN 50 YEARS, this company has provided quality metal roll forming, fabrication, extrusion and finishing to customers in a wide range of industries. We have earned a reputation for superior workmanship, competitive pricing and incomparable service ... all available to you from our "One-stop Shop." To ensure that our customer's orders meets their highest expectations, we utilize equipment designed for the ultimate in accuracy and precision. This mix of dependable machinery, skilled engineering support, turnkey operations and friendly knowledgeable customer service is their assurance of receiving the best possible product, hassle free and on time.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)