We are seeking talented Graphic Design Interns with a passion for entertainment, culturally relevant trends and a keen eye for design to be part of our intern program. Interns will benefit from mentorship opportunities, hands-on work experience, and exposure to all aspects of the media industry. We are looking for Graphic Design Interns who are both thinkers and doers, and who can tackle the complex challenges of a rapidly expanding company. Because our diversity of projects varies (ranging across all online platforms), we are looking for creatives who love exploring the connection between music, art and business.
Get ready! We work in a fast-paced, fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants, team environment. If you can keep up, you will finish the internship having gained relevant hands-on design experience that will transition nicely into an assistant graphic design position.
Think you got what it takes?
Working with us will give you the opportunity to:
- Strategize with team to further develop the brand look and feel
- Develop visual storytelling concept designs and campaigns to engage and attract new fans
- Create captivating visuals and promotional content using existing footage
- Contribute to the distribution plan for original content across multiple third-party platforms and media partnerships
- Collaborate and brainstorm original ideas to activate and engage our supporters
- Opportunity to work across multiple mediums (print, web, packaging, shoots)
- Individuals that thrive in an entrepreneurial and innovative environment
- Creative artists that are interested in following industry leaders and learning new techniques to produce high quality content
- Enthusiasm for a fast-paced, dynamic, and highly creative environment
- Detail-oriented, self-driven and able to learn quickly
- Comfortable with deadlines and quick turnarounds, and has a strong work ethic
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Creative and have an eye for design and aesthetic
Part-time opportunities, with an immediate start date in Culver City. This is an unpaid intern position that provides invaluable work and experience that can enhance future endeavors. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. In order to be considered for this position, please include a resume and cover letter (relevant social media handles and portfolio is encouraged, but optional). For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Groundwurk Media Group (GMG) is unique intersection of technology and creative content production. We offer our clients cutting-edge digital distribution solutions as well as professional production and post-production services.
Our production arm, Groundwurk Studios, is lead by director Benny Boom.
Some of our clients include: