- Current California RN license
- Must have current CPR BLS for healthcare providers, ACLS upon hire, and PALS completed within 6 months of hire.
- Must be CPI certified within 30 days of employment.
- One-year previous clinical experience in emergency nursing in an acute care facility preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age served on the unit. Possess knowledge of growth and development over the life span.
Thank you for choosing College Medical Center for your healthcare needs. We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible and do greatly appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you and your loved ones. The moment you walk through our doors, whether it's for a same day out-patient procedure or for an in-patient stay, we are here to take care of you and keep you and your family well informed about our facility and services. We take great pride in service excellence and we strive to provide care in keeping with the mission statement: "To Heal with Compassion and Perform with Distinction"
For acute inpatient services we provide Medical, Surgical, and Critical Care. We also provide clinic services at the Family Clinic, which is located across the street from the hospital. College Medical Center also provides Behavioral Health services for inpatients as well as a Partial Hospitalization Program. We are very proud that College Medical Center is now focused on serving the needs of the residents of Long Beach and surrounding communities.
Location/Region: Long Beach, CA (US)