Tends the silk screen machine that prints designs,patterns,letting images on assorted materials. Cleans and maintains machinery and work areas to endure proper functioning and safe working conditions.
- Bolts framed silk screen onto machine pallet and installs and adjusts the work piece holding the fixture , stops and guides using hand tools.
- Attaches squeegee to pnuematic drive mechanism, using wrench, and contacts air line to mechanism. Regulates air pressure and manipulates squeegee to adjust pressure and angle of sweep.
- Applies printing inks to screen ,using spatula or brush
- Observes silk screen , using brush and solvent . May thin printing compound , using specified material
- May tend to machine by making minor adjustments
- Ability to change job priorities without creating havoc with team members
- Ability to understand measurements using a tape measure.
- Bilingual a plus
- Requires continuous use of hands(lifting , pushing, pulling, and moving , carrying 10-30 lbs etc)
- Minimum 4 years (Multi - Color print silk screen machine )
- Must be able to work overtime (Saturday)
Contact the Global Premier team.
Location/Region: Santa Ana, CA (US)