We’re looking for a dedicated director of international marketing to help build APG artists across key global markets. You’ll work with our affiliates to execute and analyze marketing campaigns that help us continue to build market share and bring music to the masses.
Position Objective: Build brand awareness and grow fanbases and revenue for APG artists throughout major global markets. Help guide the marketing efforts of label affiliates around the world.
What kind of person are you?
- Knowledgeable about all aspects of music marketing
- Knowledgeable about international music markets
- Highly analytical
- Detail oriented… to the extreme
- Diplomatic, but firm
- Create a strategic plan to develop opportunities for the APG roster globally, outlining objectives and key milestones and measures of success, including awareness, fan acquisition and engagement, streaming, touring opportunities, among others
- Constant communication with Warner Music affiliates in key markets to coordinate marketing efforts
- Analyze marketing activities and reports and recommend optimizations and key learnings
- Travel with artists promotionally as needed
- Oversee creation of promotional tour itineraries
- Create and manage budgets with Atlantic Records for promotional activities and tours
- 3-5 years in international music marketing, especially Europe
- Strong understanding of digital music platforms
- Proficiency with data and analytics tools
- Ability to work in a team environment in order to accomplish common international goals
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to be able evangelize various marketing opportunities internally and to outside partners
- Able to adapt/enhance personal skills/expertise as business needs evolve
Artist Partner Group (APG) is nothing less than a game changer. We’re a modern label for forward thinking and entrepreneurial artists. We are the invisible army that builds their brand and relentlessly executes their vision.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)