Serving Santa Barbara County, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health California provides a continuum of care for adults with diagnoses including autism spectrum disorders, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and emotional and/or behavioral differences.
We are currently hiring for the following positions in the Goleta/Santa Barbara area:
ARF Program Administrator – BA degree and 2 years of experience working with individuals with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities. Must be ARF certified or be willing to obtain certification.
Direct Support Professional II (Become a Registered Behavioral Technician!) – HS Diploma or GED, 6-months exp. supporting individuals with developmental disabilities. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career in the field - PAID training and supervision to become a Registered Behavioral Technician is provided!
Direct Support Professional – HS Diploma or GED required. No experience. This is an excellent stepping-stone into the behavioral healthcare field!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Career advancement opportunities
- 24-days of vacation, 8-days of sick time per year for full time
- Competitive pay and best available, highest quality, low-cost benefit options (benefits.devereux.org)
- Student loan forgiveness eligibility
- Comprehensive on-the-job training
- Multiple programs and services to match your career interests
Apply Today: jobs.devereux.org/ca
Devereux is a drug free workplace, drug testing required. EEO
Location/Region: Goleta, CA