Prominent and respected law firm has a current opening for an experienced Paralegal to join their firm. The Paralegal will work closely with the Trust Administration group at the firm, and will be depended on to be the backbone of the team. The candidate for this position should have 5 to 10 years’ experience in estate planning, post-death administration, probate, and on-going trust administration for high net worth clients. The candidate should be well-versed in managing post-death administration files and California Probate proceedings. The Paralegal candidate will be expected to have close contact with trustees, and will need to marshal and inventory assets, prepare notices, allocation and distribution.
Ideal Trust & Estates Paralegal should have:
- 5+ years’ experience in estate planning, probate, and on-going trust administration
- Must have the ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written, organizational and communication skills along with attention to detail
- Extensive computer and database expertise
- Paralegal Certification, Associates degree or other relevant certification
Search firm specializes in recruiting for growing companies in California.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)