Are you ready to advance your Engineering career and grow with an amazing engineer design firm?! Our client is one of the largest engineer design firms in Southern California and they are seeking creative, proactive, enthusiastic individuals to join their team! They are offering very competitive salaries and benefits. You do not want to miss out on this opportunity. Get it while it's hot!
Through a fully developed enhanced level maturity and soundness of judgment in decision-making, a Senior Director has full responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating engineering projects teams. The Senior Director has the responsibility of managing projects’ MEP disciplines and accepts full responsibility for a project from inception to the completion of construction. Senior Directors are typically the main point of contact with a client’s senior management for all client-related issues, with little assistance from the Principle-In-Charge. Mentors Project Engineer/Designer/CAD level staff.
· Manage administrative activities such as project management training, and financial management (including monitoring project status and on accounts receivable).
· Provide coaching and mentoring of department staff.
· Be an active member of the project engineering/design team.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
· Professional Registration as an Electrical Engineer in California desirable.
· 10 years of project experience in Electrical design.
· Knowledge of Title 24 and related California Building Codes.
· Knowledge of green building practices and LEED Rating System.
· LEED AP Certification is desired.
PERKS PERKS PERKS!
· Competitive salary
· 100% paid Medical/Dental/Vision
· 12 PTO from date of hire
· Mon-Thurs 8a-6p Fri 8a-12 noon
· Paid holiday office closure between Christmas and New Year’s day!
This is a full-time permanent hire position.